Certified Nursing Assistant - Part time Midnights
|January 11, 2018 - February 01, 2018|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Weekend incentive pay & 403(b) contribution|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Midnights (11:00p- 7:00a)|
4 shifts per pay period
The Gilbert Residence provides exemplary nursing care to 32 residents. Supportive Living, Assisted Living and Specialized Dementia care to 58 residents. We are a 5 Star facility rated by CMS and have a long tradition of excellence by providing compassionate and dignified care.
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides resident care assistance under the supervision of a Charge Nurse. The Nursing assistant is an integral member of our team. We are looking for someone to join us and assist in providing exceptional care. The right person would not only have completed the nurse aid training program and have passed the test to be certified by the State of Michigan, but also must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and display a kind, compassionate demeanor.
The Gilbert Residence is a smoke free campus. Smoking or the use of tobacco products is prohibited in or on all Gilbert Residence buildings, grounds, parking lots, vehicles, or sidewalks adjacent to the property. Drug & tobacco screening, in addition to a physical will be required upon hire.
|Duties:||Include but are not limited to:|
- Assist residents with bathing, toileting, and grooming including catheter care and incontinence care. A high percentage of our resident population requires total care. Special attention should be paid to denture care, shaving, and turning residents.
- Feed dependent residents at every meal, and assist with all snacks.
- Monitor intake and output and document appropriately.
- Document all cares provided in a timely manner.
- Safely use mechanical lift and sit-to-stand lift.
- Adhere to P&P and State and Federal regulations
- Report to nurse any and all changes/needs on a daily basis
- Perform any duties that may be required including, but not limited to vital signs, daily and weekly weights, and light housekeeping in resident care areas.
-Provide peer evaluations as requested by DON.
-Attend a minimum of 75% of yearly mandatory meetings.
-Perform proactive rounds to meet residentsí needs.
-Provide and receive walking report with oncoming/outgoing CNA
|Qualifications:||- State of Michigan CNA Certification|
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to stand, walk, be active for eight hours.
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable
- Must have weekend availability
Please do not call or email The Gilbert Residence. You will be contacted if your application is selected. Click Apply Now below to submit your application, cover letter, and resume.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.