Registered Nurse - Full Time Afternoons
|February 16, 2017 - March 30, 2017|
|Salary Range:||Competitive, based on experience|
|Benefits:||The Gilbert Residence offers competitive pay, 403 (b) retirement plan with generous company match, health, dental, and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation/sick time, and weekend incentive pay. Very high staff to resident ratio. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Afternoon Shift (2:30p - 11:00p)
The Gilbert Residence provides basic nursing care to 32 residents. Supportive Living, Assisted Living and Specialized Dementia care to 58 residents. We carry a long tradition of excellence by providing compassionate and dignified care.
The Nurse provides direct, primary nursing care to residents. Delegates and supervises the care provided by the certified nursing assistants for a designated shift. The Nurse is responsible for working in a coordinated effort with the Director of Nursing (DON) to maintain the smooth function of the nursing unit in accordance with policies and procedures, state and federal laws.
The Gilbert Residence is a smoke free campus. Smoking or the use of tobacco products is prohibited in or on all Gilbert Residence buildings, grounds, parking lots, vehicles, or sidewalks adjacent to the property.
|Duties:||(include but are not limited to)|
- Report to DON
- Identify and report residents status
- Communicate and coordinate care with residents and families
- Administer treatments and other direct care
- Prepare and Administer medications as prescribed
- Collect specimens as ordered
- Provide instruction/education to certified nursing assistants
- Respect residents rights; protect residents from abuse and/or neglect
|Qualifications:||- Current MI RN license |
- One (1) plus years of experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be reliable
- Must have weekend & holiday availability
No phone calls or emails please. Click Apply Now below to submit your application, cover letter, and resume.