Dining Assistant - Part Time
|October 30, 2018 - November 15, 2018|
|Salary Range:||Negotiable, based on experience|
|Benefits:||Weekend incentive pay, holiday pay and 403(b) contribution.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Dining and Nutritional Services|
|Description:||$10.25- $11.50 and hour depending on experience |
The Gilbert Residence provides basic nursing care to 32 residents. Supportive Living, Assisted Living and Specialized Dementia care to 58 residents. We carry a long tradition of excellence by providing compassionate and dignified care.
The Dining Services Aide performs designated work and cleaning routines for the Dining Service Department. This crucial role helps maintain the health and happiness of our residents and their family members.
The Gilbert Residence is a smoke free campus. Smoking or the use of tobacco products is prohibited in or on all Gilbert Residence buildings, grounds, parking lots, vehicles, or sidewalks adjacent to the property. Drug & tobacco screening, in addition to a physical will be required upon hire.
|Duties:||- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals|
- Assist in serving meals and taking resident meal orders
- Setting up and cleaning dining rooms
- Follow established policies and procedures and ensure food safety and cleanliness in accordance with state and federal laws
- Wash and store dishes
- General cleaning duties in the kitchen & dining areas
|Qualifications:||- High School Graduate (preferred)|
- One (1) plus years of experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to understand and take directions
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must be reliable
- Must be available every other weekend and holidays
- Approximately 15-25 hours/2 week period
Please do not call or email The Gilbert Residence. Click Apply Now below to submit your application and resume.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.